What is Revit?
Revit is a BIM software that is used to create intelligent 3D models of buildings and production of construction documentation drawings and architectural presentations. It is not only used for architectural design and documentation but also seamless collaboration and coordination amongst Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) disciplines.
What You Will Learn
In this beginner’s guide, you are going to learn the following:
- Setting up a Revit Project (model)
- The Revit 2019 Start Screen and Navigating around the software
- Setting building levels for a single storey residential project
- Drawing the walls; adding doors, windows and interior components; modelling floors, ceilings and roofs; customizing the presentation styles for building elevations and floor plan
- Creating a colour fill legend for room labelling and annotation.
The content delivery methodology involves step-by-step instructions. Nzangi Muimi teaches at a slow pace to allow complete beginners to follow along easily without being left out. You will love his detailed and pragmatic explanations, making seemingly complex technical concepts very easy to grasp.