A septic tank is necessary for waste treatment and disposal where a municipal sewer connection is not available. To help you get started faster, this set of drawings accurately captures most standard sizes and tank capacities, making it easier for you to adopt them.
Are you tired of continually developing septic tank drawings from scratch? These sets will help you eliminate repetitiveness. You can always conveniently adopt the drawings by making a few changes to the title block and using it for your project.
What you will get:
- 4-page PDF with septic tank ground plan and sections.
- 2-page PDF with soak-away pit plan and section drawings.
- ArchiCAD source file that allows you to make any necessary changes to the drawings to suit your uses.
- A BIMx hypermodel file for easier viewing of the drawings on any device; on the web, on mobile or on desktop.
- Full copyrights to replicate or use the drawing sets for any educational and commercial uses, except resale to other persons.
Want to save modelling and drafting time? Download a copy of these drawings today for your convenience. Let your precious time be freed to focus on adding more value to your design proposals and accurately capturing your client’s brief.